Lifestyle during pregnancy
During 2004-2007 around 2000 mother-and-child pairs participated in the DNBC project Lifestyle During Pregnancy Study (LDPS).
Average intake and Binge Drinking
The Lifestyle During Pregnancy Study examines the associations between alcohol intake and intellectual ability (IQ), attention (TEACh-5), executive functioning (BRIEF), social skills (SDQ), and motor development.
The LDPS was designed to study two distinct alcohol drinking patterns: Average intake among four groups (0; 1–4; 5–8; and 9+ drinks per week) and binge drinking (yes or no).
Lifestyle During Pregnancy Study Downloads
- Inventory of documentation files
- Koder_06 A5 Registreringsark revideret dansk oversættelse
- Koder_07 Helbred
- Koder_09 Adfærdstjekliste
- Koder_11 Checkliste for gennemførelse af testforløb
- Koder_12 WAIS og Raven Registreringsark
- LDPS Data Documentation
- Note_Home environment index (1)
- Tabel 1 Sampling Scheme
- Fig 1 Alcohol intake during pregnancy
- Fig 2 Pre-pregnancy alcohol intake